Sunday 16 January 2011

Colour Challenge #4

Hello, welcome to another Ribbon Girl colour challenge. The response that we had to the previous challenges was so positive that we've decided to make it a regular monthly challenge on the 3rd Sunday of every month. The challenges will run for 2 weeks and will have a colour theme. You can make any kind of project and as long as you stick to the colours and enter a direct link to your project (on a blog or in a gallery) in the in-linkz box at the bottom of the post you'll be entered into the draw to win a lovely selection of Ribbon Girl goodies.

This month's challenge is a PINK & GREEN challenge, you don't have to use ribbons on your project but of course that would be lovely to see :) and the challenge will close on Sunday, January 30th at Midnight UK time

Even better news is that this is the first of a regular sponsorship by Lili of the Valley stamps! LOTV are offering the winner of our challenge a £10 gift voucher to spend in their shop



As well as the gift voucher for Lili of the Valley we also have a beautiful prize for one lucky winner from the Ribbon Girl and our talented Design Team have been busy creating an array of gorgeous projects




By Jane


By Kath








By Gail



11 comments:

Bev said...

Amazing inspiration from the DT, and all in my favourite colour combo too.

Ciara said...

Great colour combo for this challenge! And gave me a great excuse to try out my new seam binding too.

Brilliant cards from the DT as usual :-)

Sinikka said...

I just love green and pink.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Sinikka

Lyse said...

I love Pink & Green and I had lots of fun making this card.

MagsB said...

What a nice challenge, I love green and pink, they are such pretty colours! The DT's work is fab, so inspiring!

luv, Mags x

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful work by everyone in some of my most favorite colors...
Hugs, Janie

Sherry said...

What lovely samples above, I love the colour combination. I couldn't resist joining in!

Milliesmarvels said...

Fab cards! This is one of my favourite colour combos, love it!
Jane
x

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi
the colour combo is perfect,
thanks for the chance to enter!
love and hugs
chris richards
xx

KraftyKaren said...

I love this colour combo - beautiful cards from the design team.

Karen x

Anne said...

Made it by the skin of my teeth again he he !
Love all the entries - well done everyone
Annex